Pathways Pioneers Summer Camp is coordinated in conjunction with the YMCA of Camp Westwood in Coventry, RI.
This summer program serves as an extension to the public school calendar for students with academic, cognitive, social/emotional, behavioral and/or developmental disabilities between the ages of 3-21. The program is designed to carry out IEP goals of a traditional classroom setting with generalization into the community. It is ideal for students who are looking to supplement their extended school year services or who are looking for a different and exciting opportunity in the summer!
Program activities include:
- Foundations in behavior analysis
- IEP implementation
- Inclusion activities with typical peers
- 1:1 staffing ratios
- Boating, swimming, hiking, arts and crafts, and outdoor sports
- Community trips: water parks, beaches, museums, aquariums, state parks, etc.
Pathways Pioneers Summer Camp Dates:
Camp will be open the following 6 weeks from 8:30am – 2:30pm:
- June 25, 2018 – June 29, 2018
- July 9, 2018 – July 13, 2018
- July 16, 2018 – July 20, 2018
- July 23, 2018 – July 27, 2018
- July 30, 2018 – August 3, 2018
- August 6, 2018 – August 10, 2018