Trudeau is one of the few human service organizations in the area serving individuals at all stages of life with a wide range of programs for adults, which include:
Shared Living is a residential option for individuals with disabilities that provides them the opportunity to live in private family homes with dedicated providers. The process involves both the individual and their family members in a highly personalized matching process.
Program options include:
- Community-Based Services for those planning to live on their own
- Center-Based Services to help prepare individuals for Employment Concepts
- Transition Services to assist students nearing completion of high school
- Senior Services to introduce adults to local senior centers
- Recreation and social activities